Material : Aluminium
Color : Red
Size : 46 x 32cm
【Material】Made of quality aluminium , the frying pan is safe, sturdy and durable in use.
【Best Nonstick】The high quality non-stick ceramic coating on the surface of the frying pan is easy to release and clean.
【Multipurpose】The flip frying pan is a great kitchen cookware, perfect for French toast, grilled cheese, pancakes, omelettes, steak, fish, bacon and more.
【Features】Ergonomic handle for easy grip. The double-sided flip design prevents unwanted smoke and odor.
【Application】The double side skillets is suitable for use in the home kitchen and can be safely used in gas stoves, induction cookers, etc.
28cm, 32cm without logo
1* Double Side Frying Pan
1. Do not use this pot for any other purpose than the original cooking purposes.
2. Do not use it in a general oven or microwave oven.
3. Do not tamper with the pan and its parts in any way to avoid damage caused by gas-related explosions.
4. Once the pan is hot, do not touch any metal parts of the pan.
5. When adding liquid, oil or food to a hot pan, it should be handled carefully to prevent splashing.
6. Make sure that the port is facing a safe direction without any obstructions or unobstructed to avoid burns.
7. Do not leave the empty pan on the open stove for too long, so as to avoid the formation of discoloration stains (at high temperatures), damage to the silicone gasket and non-stick bottom layer.
8. Do not heat or scratch the magnetic case on the handle to avoid weakening of the magnetic force and the pan can not be properly locked.
9. After each cooking, slowly open the pan at an inclined angle so that the steam and grease condensed in the upper pot can be properly placed in the grease drip tray through the exhaust port.
10. Please use medium and small fire to avoid using fire. This pot is environmentally friendly and energy-saving, and it has fast heat conduction.
11. Before opening the pot, make sure that the drip of the grease drip tray is up. In order to avoid unnecessary spills.
12. If you need to erect the pot to mix or sift the food in the pot, be careful to avoid scalding your hands.
13. The outer layer of the pot body is a ceramic layer – both heat and easy to clean. However, any residual food, dirt, oil or carbon scale, if not washed and then burned again and again, will stick to the outer layer of the body and be difficult to clean.
14. this pot should not be washed in the dishwasher.